Red Carpet Ready with Cristophe Salon Beverly Hills.
Here’s how to incorporate the highly popular fishtail braid into a red carpet ready look thanks to one of our great stylists Egle Miciene.
- For this look it’s important to start with sleek hair texture.
- Make a side parting in the hair, then taking the ends of the hair and putting it into a low side ponytail.
- Wrap one piece of hair around the rubber band.
- Fishtail braid the rest of the ponytail, pull hair out from the braid to give a more natural/loose look.
- Flip the fishtail and pin it to the side of the head, secure with bobby pins.
Pull hair from the front of head so that they hang and compliment around the face
This look is great for any red-carpet event or any occasion. Stay tuned to achieve more easy red-carpet- ready looks with Cristophe Salon.
Because beauty should be simple.