Romantic Up-dos are always a go to for the red carpet. Here’s how we achieved this look with Egle Miciene:
- Start with curly texture.
- Use a ‘Texturizer” curling iron to add more curls to the look.
- Divide the hair into two parts, the upper part and the lower part
- The upper part starting horizontally above the ears.
- Flip the lower part up and secure with bobby pins.
- Place the upper part on top of the lower part and secure it to give the look of a loose bun.
- Use Oribe texturizing spray to give body at the roots of hair.
- Pull some pieces of hair at the front of head around face to give a more natural/glam look.
- Use flexible hold hairspray to ensure longevity.
This look is great for any red-carpet event or any occasion. Stay tuned to achieve more easy red-carpet- ready looks with Cristophe Salon.
Because beauty should be simple.