We’re back with another red-carpet- ready look for you. Tonia Day has put a current twist on the classic chignon.
Here’s how she achieves the modern chignon:
- Start by pulling the hair back into a low ponytail and use a rubber band to fasten.
- Wrap with decorative gold pliable wire.
- Separate the ponytail into two sections and continue to wrap each section down to the ends.
- Pull hair out in between the wiring for a more textured and full look.
- Wrap the hair into a chignon and use pins to secure it.
- For more volume at the crown use a rat-tail- comb to lift the hair.
This look is great for any red-carpet event or any occasion. Stay tuned to achieve more easy red-carpet- ready looks with Cristophe Salon.
Because beauty should be simple.