It’s Red carpet season!! Cristophe Salon Beverly Hills has teamed up with two of our very talented and up-to-date stylists to bring to you 6 red-carpet-ready looks.
How do the best stylists in the game create those glamorous red carpet looks? In other words, how can you achieve those looks at home? Here’s our tips for the perfect Classic Glam Wave created by our Master Stylist, Tonia Day. Since 2004, she has been perfecting her techniques in creating the much sought after red-carpet-ready looks.
Here’s how she masters the classic glam wave:
- Protecting your hair from the heat of curling irons is a MUST. So, begin by using Oribe Soft Laquor heat protector to ensure your hair’s safety.
- Apply Oribe Shine and Hold.
- Curl the hair with a 1’’ Curling Iron, make sure the curls are going in the same direction.
- Brush the curls out with a Mason Pearson Brush or a Wide-tooth comb to smooth and form the wave.
- When you’ve reached your desired look, use firm hairspray to ensure longevity.
This look is great for any red-carpet event or any occasion. Stay tuned to achieve more easy red-carpet-ready looks with Cristophe Salon.